Welcome to Saugus Union Schools! We are happy you've chosen to enroll your child in our district. If you are unsure of your home school, please contact us for boundary information.

Registration During COVID-19
School & District Closure

During the COVID-19 school and district closures, students will continue to enroll in school using our regular process. Please begin the enrollment process by completing the online forms within our Infinite Campus system. Once you submit the enrollment forms electronically, the school office staff will contact you to submit the remaining documents (i.e., birth certificate, home address verification, etc.) in an electronic format or in person. If you have questions regarding enrollment, you can call the school phone number and leave a voice message. We will route this voice message to school staff so they may respond.

Required Documentation

To enroll your child, we ask you to provide several pieces of information for our records.

If your child has been enrolled in a school in another district or state, please bring one of the following items to your home school site:

  • Certified copy of birth certificate
  • Baptismal certificate
  • Passport and/or visa
  • Immunization record

To prove residency, we also need two of the following original items:

  • Utility bill (we do not accept mobile phone bills)
  • Lease/Escrow/Rental papers with address
  • Property tax payment receipts
  • Pay stub
  • Voter registration
  • Correspondence from a government agency

We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you into our Saugus Union family!

Kindergarten and TK Roundup

Age Requirements

  • Kindergarten Entry - Children who turn five by September 1
  • Transitional Kindergarten “TK”- Children who turn five between September 2 and December 2