The Fiscal Services department provides accurate financial information and services to the community, Board of Education, and district administrators, in order to support the district focus on excellence in elementary education.
We develop and produce the district budget and other financial documents along with associated state and federal reports. With an objective of safeguarding the district's resources, we perform other professional accounting functions which include accounts payable, accounts receivable, attendance, payroll, and benefit functions.
Fiscal Services prepares the district's financial reports. We have a deliberate fiscal strategy. We believe in:
- A philosophy of fiscal responsibility;
- Conservative estimates of anticipated revenues and expenditures;
- Regular monitoring of our operating budget;
- A strategic approach to the complexities of state, federal, and local dynamics;
- Attention to the long-range fiscal implications of today's decisions.