New Enrollments

Welcome to Saugus Union Schools! We are happy that you have chosen to enroll your child in our district. If you are unsure of your home school please contact the district office for boundary information.

In order to enroll your child, we will ask you to provide several pieces of information for our records. If your child has been enrolled in a school in another district or state, please bring one of following items to your home school site:
  • A certified copy of a birth certificate
  • Baptismal certificate
  • Passport and/or visa
In order to prove residency, we will also need two original items listed here:
  • Utility Bill (cell phone bills are not accepted)
  • Lease/Escrow/Rental papers with address
  • Property Tax payment receipts
  • Pay Stub
  • Voter Registration
  • Correspondence from a government agency
If your child has never been enrolled in school, please be prepared to show records for vaccinations that are age appropriate.

We look forward to meeting you and your child and having you become part of our Saugus Union family!

Saugus Union School District Board Policy

Board Policy 5111(a) begins on page 24 of Article 5

District Office Contacts